Monday, August 27, 2007

Meet n' Greet

Hi Everyone!
This is my first time blogging so sorry if it takes me a while to get the hang of it haha. My name is Whitney Brenner and I am a current Junior at Cornell. I am in the AG school and am currently an Atmospheric Science major attempting to switch into Communications. I know this probably seems like an odd switch but I have definately found that I am more interesting in the Communications major and perform better as well.
Originally I came to Cornell because it was a great school and at the Atmospheric Science program. I figured if I didn't like the subject once I got to intense studying then Cornell would provide me with equal, or even better, education in other areas.
It turned out the physics and calculus did not agree with me.
While I still enjoy reading about weather patterns, I found that this more it was more of a hobby then a career interest. I needed more interaction with people then I would ever get in a career dealing with atmospheric science.
Every year I enjoy Cornell even mor. Coming from a graduating class of less than 60 it is refreshing being on such a large campus. At the same time after I joined a sorirty and many nights out its was amazing how small even Cornell could become.
I am taking COMM245 because a) it sounded interesting and b) it fulfills a requirement for the COMM major.
If you would like to know more just post! :)
Whitney

No comments: